Desperately Seeking Books

I've been on the search lately for a great space opera or a fantasy set in space. Something like an Ender's Game, Gabriel's Ghost or Killashandra.

I'm not overly into hard sci-fi, but spaceships and a fast-paced plot would be amazing! Got any suggestions for me?

In case you ever find yourself in the same situation, check out my latest reviews on the Goodreads shelf to the right. I never know whether to pull those into full blog posts or not, so let me know if you guys are ever craving more than the click-through experience for book reviews.

Lastly on the topic of books, Michael Pierce gave me The Booker Award for sharing my thoughts on a bunch of great reads! Glad to do it, my friend.

Michael's book Provex City is now on Amazon. Check it out!

That's it for now, folks. Summer reading time beckons!

12 comments:

  1. Unfortunately I don't know of any good books in that genre to recommend to you. I've got to get a goodreads account set up though, it's a great way to keep track of what you read. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award and I have no idea on a book suggestion. If you find one, share it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award! I wish I had a book suggestion. It'd be great to find another one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you read either of Alex Cavanaugh's books? Excellent sci fi. Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't read Alex's books yet. *le gasp!* Heading on over to check them out...finally. :)

      Delete
  6. I have not read Alex Cavanaugh'r books either, but they are both on the Amazon UK bestseller list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicole,

    I don't have any Sci-Fi suggestions, but have you read any Dennis Lehane books? If not, Google him... you'll be surprised to see the "famous" books he's written :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just Googled him...I'm definitely going to check out his stuff! Looks fascinating, and I do enjoy historicals/period pieces.

      Delete
  8. Space is not really my kind of reading, unless it looks like Alien or Even Horizon, so I can't really help you with your next read. When you find the perfect book, please, do tell! I'd love to read something outside my typical genre.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete